Friday, March 6, 2009

Directions to Fletcher Park

A handful of people aren't quite sure where Fletcher Park is so I thought I would post some directions. I'll use Cleveland High School as my frame of reference.

Turn right out of CHS onto Raider Drive. Turn left onto Peerless. Go through the red light and go to the next stop sign. Turn left onto Georgetown road and take that until it dead ends. When you dead end take a right. You will drive about a 3/4 a mile and then you will see a pond on the left side of the road. When you see the pond turn right at the next road. This turns into TN Nursery Road and then Fletcher Park will be on your left.

These are probably the worst directions I've ever given. Sorry I can't remember all the road names. Call me if you get lost. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment